Rolling River offers a variety of programs designed for families who are in need of financial assistance.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Blispay! Rolling River is excited to partner with Blispay to offer special financing options for those who qualify. Families may utilize Blispay to pay for partial or full tuition. Visit blispay.com/rollingriver for more information on how to apply.
Application review for “Camperships” begin during the month of February but candidates may send in their paperwork at any time. Camperships are awarded after a review with the Board of Directors. If you would like to apply for a Campership, click the following links to download the forms:
- 2019 Scholarship Process Instructions
- 2019 Scholarship Application Form
- 2019 Scholarship Reference Forms
Ben Appelbaum Camperships
Ben Applebaum was an owner/director of several tri-state camps and served as an extraordinary advocate for youth development. Scholarship amounts are based upon income verification, as well as the child’s age and length of time attending camp. Families are required to pay partial tuition based on the scholarship amount awarded.
Rolling River provides several camperships where children are nominated by outside institutions to receive a complimentary Half Season tuition.
- The JAJ Campership, in memory of Jonah Richman, Jordan Satin and Adam Cohen, is awarded to two children ages 5-7 in the Hewlett Woodmere School District.
- The Campmates Program works in conjunction with New Horizon Counseling Center to select children based on financial and/or emotional need.
These scholarships are in memory of influential members of the Rolling River community and recipients are awarded complimentary Half Season 2 tuition.
- The Isabelle “Nanny” Goodman Scholarship is in memory of Director Mark Goodman’s mother, who strongly believed in the philosophy of camp and as a single working parent in the 1960’s, sent her children to camp via scholarship. This is awarded to 1 boy and 1 girl who excel in sports and are entering kindergarten to 2nd grade.
- The Marjorie Sherer Scholarship is in memory of Rolling River’s original Associate Director and Nursery School Director and is awarded to 1 boy and 1 girl ages nursery through kindergarten who are ready to explore the benefits of camp.