Join Us for the 21st Annual Fall Festival!
Break out your best Halloween costume and bring your family to the 21st Annual Rolling River Day Camp Fall Festival on Saturday, October 21 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (raindate Sunday, October 22). The perfect fall event for kids!
Proudly presented by South Shore Publication “Local Luxuries” (www.localluxuries.net) and co-sponsored by Macaroni Kid Long Beach- Oceanside- RVC, this fun-filled event celebrates fall with carnival rides, pony rides, craft projects, sponsor giveaways, farm animals, face painting, music, children’s demos and more. Free admission and open to the public. Food & refreshments available for purchase at the event.
Ride Zone Activities ($10 P.O.P. bracelet)
- Carnival Rides & Bounce Houses
- Train Ride
- Pony Rides/Petting Zoo
- Gaga Courts
- Mini Golf
- Beach Volleyball
- Barnacle Blocks
Kids Zone Activities (Free Admission)
- Main Stage Performances (includes performances from School of Rock, Baby Ballet, The Dance Space, Grace Thunderettes)
- Fall Games including Halloween Maze, Football Toss
- Trikes and Bikes Course
- Tumbling Tides Gymnastics
- Rolling River Crafts Center
- Vendor Booths & Activities
- Sports Activities
- DJ Music
- Pebble and Sand Playgrounds
Click HERE for the official Fall Festival webpage!