If you are applying to be a Rolling River Crew Member for the first time, please complete the Online Staff Application:
- Begin the Online Staff Application
- You will be contacted once we receive a completed application and 3 references
If you have a contract signing appointment, print, complete and bring the following forms with you to your appointment:
- Staff Addendum & Staff Orientation Dates 2018
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- Employee Pay Rate Form
- W4 Form 2018
- Staff Big Fish Rewards Program 2018
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to review the forms with our office staff
If you are currently hired as a Crew Member for the upcoming camp season, please see links below.
- Camp In Touch Account– Access necessary forms and documents needed to work this summer. Contact the Camp Office if you need to set up an account.
- 2018 First Aid/CPR Class Registration– Group Head Counselors and Lifeguards are required to be certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Camp Apparel Store- Order Camp Apparel including Sweatshirts, Sweatpants, and other Accessories (the online camp store opens April 1, 2018)