If you are applying to be a Crew Member for the first time, please complete the Staff Application:
- Begin the Online Staff Application
- You will be contacted once we receive a completed application and 3 references
If you are a returning Crew Member, please complete your Staff Return Forms:
- Log On to Camp In Touch and Navigate to “Forms and Documents”
- Complete the Following Forms on Camp In Touch: Returning Staff Position Request Form and Returning Staff Self Assessment
- Click the “Calendly” Link on the Position Request Form to Schedule Your Staff Appointment
If you have a Contract Signing Appointment, print, complete and bring the following forms with you to your appointment:
- Staff Addendum & Orientation Dates 2021
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- Employee Pay Rate Form
- W4 Form 2021
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to review the forms with our office staff
If you are currently hired as a Crew Member for the upcoming camp season, please see links below.
- Camp In Touch Account– Access necessary forms and documents needed to work this summer. Contact the Camp Office if you need to set up an account.
- Register for First Aid/CPR Classes (Dates TBD)– Required for Group Head Counselors, Health Center Staff, Lifeguards and Boating Staff
- Rolling River Day Camp Store– Order Camp Apparel including Sweatshirts, Sweatpants, and other Accessories (the online camp store is open from April to August).