Rolling River offers a variety of recreational programs year-round for both kids and adults. Rec Programs include Mommy and Me Classes, Gymnastics, Dance and Movement Programs, Music Programs, Sports Classes and much more. New programs and class dates are added often so check back for updated information.
Rolling River Rec will be offering two Winter Sessions for the 2019-2020 season:
- Winter 1- Week of November 5 to Week of December 16, 2019
- Winter 2- Week of January 27 to Week of March 23, 2020
Tumbling Registration Forms:
Tumbling Class Times:
- Tuesdays- Mighty Movers 9:30am, Tumble Time 11am.
- Wednesdays- Tumble Time 10am, Little Learners 11:30am.
- Thursdays- Tenacious Tumblers 10am, Tumble Time 11am
Tumbling Class Descriptions:
- Little Learners-A fun filled 1 hour class which includes tummy time, bubbles, music, and more. Our little learners will work on everything from rolling over and crawling, to standing, walking, climbing and more! All done in our safe fun environment with their favorite grown up, where everyone from baby to mom can socialize with friends new and old!
- Mighty Movers-A fun filled 1 hour class designed to promote independence and confidence through play. Enjoy bubbles, music, and more, while working on gross motor skills and language development. Watch the delight on your little ones face, as they climb, jump and tumble their way through the gym. All done in our safe fun environment with their favorite grown up, where everyone from baby to mom can socialize with friends new and old!
- Tenacious Tumblers-A fun filled 1 Hour class where your little super star will learn basic gymnastics skills like balance, jumps, rolls and more! Watch their strength and confidence soar as they enter the gym independently and show off their skills for you to see!
- Tumble Time-This 1 hour play time, gives your little explorers a safe, fun environment to work on those rapidly developing skills! From tummy time to tumbles, there is something for everyone to enjoy!