Rolling River offers a variety of recreational programs year-round for both kids and adults. Rec Programs include Mommy and Me Classes, Gymnastics, Dance and Movement Programs, Music Programs, Sports Classes and much more. New programs and class dates are added often so check back for updated information.
Rolling River Rec will be offering WINTER SESSIONS for the 2019-2020 season:
- Winter Session 1 Dates- Week of November 5 to Week of December 16, 2019
- Winter Session 2 Dates- Week of January 27 to Week of March 23, 2020
Tumbling Registration Forms:
Tumbling Class Times:
- Tuesdays- Mighty Movers 9:30am, Tumble Time 10:45am.
Tumbling Class Descriptions:
- Mighty Movers-A fun filled 1 hour class designed to promote independence and confidence through play. Enjoy bubbles, music, and more, while working on gross motor skills and language development. Watch the delight on your little ones face, as they climb, jump and tumble their way through the gym. All done in our safe fun environment with their favorite grown up, where everyone from baby to mom can socialize with friends new and old!
- Tumble Time-This 1 hour play time, gives your little explorers a safe, fun environment to work on those rapidly developing skills! From tummy time to tumbles, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
HIP HOP CLASSES
J.Coles Hip Hop Registration Form:
- Online Registration for Winter Session 2 Only- Click Here
J.Coles Hip Hop Class Time:
- Wednesdays- Movers & Grovers 5:00pm
J.Coles Hip Hop Class Description:
- Movers & Grovers- This class is for kids ages 5-13. Students will learn trending hip hop dances, breaking, various forms of street dance, new styles, and much more. Hip Hop dance can help improve your child’s coordination, balance as well as teach students self-expression, discipline, and give them confidence.