2017 Fall Festival- Saturday, October 21, 2017
Rolling River Day Camp hosts annual, community festivals for the entire family to enjoy. Rolling River festivals are open to the public and often cater to 1,000+ local guests. Our festivals have been featured in numerous media stories and attract positive attention from community leaders.
Rolling River Festivals include a variety of family-friendly activities:
- Bounce houses, rides, slides, playgrounds, gymnastics
- Facepainting, airbrush, or glitter tattoos
- Seasonal activities such as pumpkin picking, hayrides, and flower sales
- Performances from local dance troops, music clubs and theater companies
- Sponsor giveaways, raffle prizes, vendor booths and crafts sales
- Food and refreshments tent
Click here for a sample festival activities map.
Please contact the Camp Office at 516-593-2267 if you are a business interested in sponsoring the 2017 Fall Festival.