Camper Orientation 2019
- 8:30-10:00 AM: All Navigators (G12, G13, G14, B12, B13, B14)
- 9:00-10:00 AM: N2 (Nursery), All 4th Grade (G10, G11, B10, B11)
- 9:30-10:30 AM: N3 (Nursery)
- 10:00-11:00 AM: N4 (PreK Girls), All 3rd Grade (G7, G8, B7, B8)
- 10:30-11:30 AM: N5 (PreK Girls)
- 11:00-12:00 PM: N7 (PreK Boys), 2nd Grade Boys (B4, B5)
- 12:00-1:00 PM: N8 (PreK Boys), 2nd Grade Girls (G4, G5)
- 12:30-1:30 PM: N10 (Kind. Girls)
- 1:00-2:00 PM: N11 (Kind. Girls), 1st Grade Boys (B1, B2)
- 1:30-2:30 PM: N12 (Kind. Girls)
- 2:00-3:00 PM: N14 (Kind. Boys), 1st Grade Girls (G1, G2)
- 2:30-3:30 PM: N15 (Kind. Boys)
- 3:00-4:00 PM: N16 (Kind. Boys)
*There is free parking available behind East Rockaway High School and on the street.
*Visit the Camp Apparel Store in the Cafeteria to purchase shirts & other apparel
*Visit the Main Courtyard Tend for complimentary snacks/refreshments & to sign up for additional private lessons
Orientation Meeting Locations
Skipper Division Sea Breeze Theater
Mariner Division Hockey Rink
Navigator Division Basketball Court
CIT Division Meet with Assigned group/specialty
Camp Countdown Checklist
What to Bring to Orientation:
- Two (2) Bathing Suits
- Swim Goggles
- Ziplock Bag, Tote Bag or Backpack
Additional Items for Skipper Division:
- Full Change of Clothing
- Extra Diapers/Wipes (if needed)
- Extra RRDC T-Shirt
- Swim Pull Ups (if needed)
- Pool Shoes (Closed Toe)
- Vinyl Resting/Yoga mat (Nursery PreK Only)*
*Resting Mats are not available for purchase at the camp store
Please drop off any summer medications at the HEALTH CENTER in the Multi-Porpoise Building. Do not send in any medication on the bus! Items must be clearly labeled with your child’s name and group number in the original container. If you have any questions, please email the Health Center Supervisor Alicia Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Rolling River Day Camp “Ocean Floor Supply Store” in the Main Building Cafeteria on Meet Your Mateys Day to purchase additional t-shirts, custom apparel and accessories.
WANT TO SKIP THE STORE LINE? Pre-order your camp shirts through your Camp In Touch account under “Forms and Documents”. All campers and CITs receive two (2) complimentary camp t-shirts with tuition. Also visit our new clothing store at www.rollingriverdaycampstore.com to view and purchase additional Rolling River apparel and accessories including shorts, sweatshirts, dry fit shirts and more.
Label, Label, Label
A great and easy way to label your children’s clothing is by purchasing personalized sticker labels that are chlorine and washing machine safe. You can easily order custom labels through your Camp In Touch account under “Camper Clothing Labels”. Orders may be places through the site and shipped directly to your house!
Please contact the Camp Office at 593-CAMP (2267) with any questions.
Remember to complete ALL of your camp forms on your Camp In Touch account prior to Meet Your Mateys Day! Campers are not permitted to start camp with outstanding forms, especially the medical form!