Join Us for Fall Festival 2022! BUY TICKETS NOW!
Break out your best Halloween costume and bring your family to the 25th Annual Rolling River Fall Festival on Saturday, October 22nd (raindate Sunday, October 23rd). The festival runs from 12:00-4:00pm and guests are invited to stay for the entirety of the event. This year’s festival is presented by “Plethora”, a new app that allows Long Islanders to find & book mobile local service or food providers.
The 25th Fall Festival is back bigger and better than ever! It‘s the perfect local, fall event for kids and families. Celebrate the fall season with unlimited access to bounce houses, a petting zoo, pony rides, craft projects, facepainting, DJ music, apparel sale, vendors, giveaways, food trucks, playgrounds, pumpkin patch and much more. Also, back by popular demand is our onsite “Ocktoberfest” party with local brewhouse, Barrier Brewery.
This event will be held entirely outdoors. Tickets are non-refundable.
Fall Festival Ticket Prices:
- General Public- $40/child, $15/adult
- 2023 Enrolled Campers- $35/child, $10 adult
- 2022 Staff- Complimentary tickets
- Pumpkin Picking and Decorating Add-On- $5/pumpkin
- Special discount code for 2023 enrolled camp families/parents (families should check their email for more information)
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors!