Attention 2018 Campers & Staff! Save the date for our annual “Meet Your Mateys Day” Camper Orientation on Saturday, June 23!
As many families are planning weekend activities around Camper Orientation, below is an overview of meeting times. Please note- scroll down for a link to the specific times by group number.
- Nursery (3 year olds)- Between 9:00am and 11:00am
- PreK (4 year olds)- Between 10:00am and 2:00pm
- Kindergarten- Between 1:30pm and 4:30pm
- 1st Grade Girls- 2:00pm
- 1st Grade Boys- 1:00pm
- 2nd Grade Girls- 12:00pm
- 2nd Grade Boys- 11:00am
- 3rd Grade Girls & Boys- 10:00am
- 4th Grade Girls & Boys- 9:00am
- All Navigator Campers- 8:30am-10:00am
- CITs- Attend during your group assignment orientation time
***CLICK HERE for the official Meet Your Mateys Day schedule by group name/number, as well as a checklist to help you prepare for camp. All Rolling River Crew Member should arrive in their new blue staff shirt to orientation.
In the meantime, please make sure to complete ALL of your camper forms on your Camp In Touch account prior to Meet Your Mateys Day. We are looking forward to an amazing summer!