Join us for our annual “Spring Play Day” on Saturday, May 18, 2019! Stop in anytime between 1:00 and 4:00pm and “sea’ for yourself the fun of summer camp!
Enjoy open access to Rolling River Day Camp’s amazing riverside facility and variety of exciting sports and arts activities.
- Participate in sports including kickball, soccer, gaga, beach volleyball, mini golf, basketball, and so much more. (See below for information about our FREE sports demos)
- Also includes open play in 3 multi-level playgrounds, food & refreshment sales, and camp apparel sales.
- This is a Rolling River FAMILY Event – it is not a drop off.
- Open to 2019 enrolled families and their friends!
- Enrolled families: RSVP through your Camp In Touch account.
We are also excited to offer 2 FREE DEMOS for our new after-camp sports clinics! This is a great way for campers to sample the sports classes and meet the instructors before registering for the summer sessions.
- Times for Basketball with Level Up LI:
- 2:00-2:3o pm (3rd-5th grades)
- 2:30-3:00pm (6th-10th grades)
- Times for Soccer with Showtime Soccer:
- 3:00-3:30pm (3rd-5th grades)
- 3:30-4:00pm (6th-10th grades)
There is limited space for each demo. Please RSVP through your Camp In Touch account by this Friday, May 10th. RSVP forms are located under “Forms and Documents” and called “Clinic Demo-Basketball” and “Clinic Demo-Soccer.” Campers may register for one or both demo classes.