Rolling River Rec is open for classes! Get your babies and kids out for specialized rec classes. See below for class information.
SPRING 2018 REC PROGRAMS
Baby Ballet Long Island
- Register Here: https://babyballetspring2018.eventbrite.com
- Day/Time: Mondays from 3:00-4:00pm
- Class Dates: April 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21
- Cost: $130 for 6-week session
- Age: 14 months to 36 months
- Description: Through fun-filled, ballet based exercises, imagery and a mixture of classical music and song, this 30 minute structured class will have your dancer pointing their toes, learning to plie and tip toe-ing out of the door. It’s a perfect introduction to dance and helps develop and instill physical and emotional confidence while learning a foundation in ballet. The class also includes free time in the Rolling River Tumbling Gym prior to the class.
Lil’ Athletes Sports Classes
- Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=3689&GroupID=2062414
- Day/Time: Saturdays at 9:00am or 10:00am
- Class Dates: April 21 to June 2, 2018
- Cost: $160 for 7-week session if enrolled before March 21 ($170 after March 21)
- Age: 3 to 5 years old
- Description: Lil Athletes offers a variety of sports including Soccer, Baseball, Lacrosse, Basketball, and Football. Each class is filled with a mixture of learning basic fundamentals of each sport and fun! Children have the opportunity to play with others, making friendships along the way! **Spring 2018 include Lil Sluggers Baseball Minors/Majors (3/4 yrs) 9:00am, Multi-Sport Combo-Soccer/Baseball (2 yrs) 9:00am, Multi-Sport Combo-Soccer/Baseball (3/4 yrs) 10:00am, Multi-Sport Combo-Soccer/Baseball/Lacrosse (4-5.5 yrs) 10:00am