Welcome aboard to Rolling River Day Camp! We are excited that your child will be joining us for the upcoming camp season. This page includes links to important camper information and forms. If you have any questions about the links below, do not hesitate to contact the Camp Office at 516-593-CAMP(2267).
Camp Registration: If you have not yet Registered for Camp, please click here.
Camp Video Yearbook: Watch All Camp Video, including the Camp Yearbook, on our Vimeo Page at vimeo.com/rollingriverdaycamp
Summer Cookbook: Enjoy all your campers’ favorite Cooking recipes at home all year long. Get the Cookbook here.
Camp Clothing and Supplies:
- Camp T-Shirts- Log on to your Camp In Touch account to request your 2 free t-shirts and order additional t-shirts if needed. The Camp T-Shirt Request Form can be found under “Forms and Documents” on your account. This form is posted in April.
- Additional Camp Apparel- Don’t forget to order our stylish camp apparel including shorts, sweatshirts, leggings, tank tops, jerseys and much more. Items may be ordered through our online Rolling River Store. The store link will be emailed to enrolled camp families.
- Camp Supplies– Click Here to shop at our Amazon Storefront, which includes product recommendations for camp (i.e. goggles, bathing suits, water bottles and more)
Using the Camp In-Touch System:
- Log In to Camp In-Touch for Camp Forms, Online Payments and Tuition Statements.
- Download our Camp In-Touch Instructions and Camper Forms Checklist
The Campanion App:
- The Campanion App is connected to your Camp In Touch account and features access to camp forms, the photo gallery (with face-finder technology), news feed, and push notifications. Your email will automatically be added to the access list prior to the camp season. Click here to learn more and how to download.
- Earn cash back for referring new campers and staff to Rolling River! The more you refer, the more you receive. Earn $50 for each camper or $50 for each staff member as a result of your referral! Referral bonuses are mailed home or credited to your account at the end of each summer.