Welcome aboard to Rolling River Day Camp! We are excited that your child will be joining us for the upcoming camp season. This page includes links to important camper information and forms. If you have any questions about the links below, do not hesitate to contact the Camp Office at 516-593-CAMP(2267).
- If you have not yet Registered for Camp, please click here.
- To purchase Camp T-Shirts and Apparel, please click here.
Using the Camp In-Touch System:
- Log In to Camp In-Touch for Camp Forms and Tuition Statements.
- How to Use Camp In Touch- check back for 2019 information!
- Camper Forms Checklist- check back for 2019 information!
How to Access Camp Photos:
- Rolling River uses “Waldo Photos” to post hundreds of camp pictures every day! The Galley is free to use for camp families and staff. There is an additional fee if parents would like to take advantage of the facial recognition technology to receive text message alerts when their camper’s photo is posted. More information will be emailed home in the spring.
- Link to the Gallery- waldophotos.com/galleries
- Enrolled camp families will receive a log in code sent to their email to access the gallery
Additional Enrolled Camper Information: