Thanks to everyone who attended the 2017 Fall Festival! We had beautiful weather and record attendance. Click Here to Read More about the 2017 Fall Festival.
Rolling River Day Camp hosts annual, community festivals for the entire family to enjoy. Rolling River festivals are open to the public and often cater to 1,000+ local guests. Our festivals have been featured in numerous media stories and attract positive attention from community leaders.
Rolling River Festivals include a variety of family-friendly activities:
- Bounce houses, rides, slides, playgrounds, gymnastics
- Facepainting, balloon animals, airbrush, or glitter tattoos
- Seasonal activities such as pumpkin picking, petting zoos, and flower sales
- Performances from local dance troops, music clubs and theater companies
- Sponsor giveaways, raffle prizes, vendor booths and crafts sales
- Food and refreshments tent and/or food trucks
Click Here for a Sample Activities Map.
Please contact the Camp Office at 516-593-2267 if you are a business interested in sponsoring the Fall Festival.