At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days during Winter and Spring Break. Holiday Camps utilize our spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Rolling River Holiday Camp features:
- Small class sizes with age-appropriate activities (nursery class ages 3-5, elementary class ages 6-10), maximum 4 classes per session
- Activities include sports, creative arts, DJ dance parties, playgrounds, gymnastics, music, off-campus trips and more
- Schedules change each day to offer a variety of activities for campers attending all week
- Select any number of days for Holiday Camp (1, 2, 3 or all 4 days)
- Half Day (9:00am-1:00pm), Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) or Extended Hours (4:00pm- 6:00pm)
- Lunch and transportation are not provided. Snacks and refreshments are provided.
- You do not need to be enrolled for camp to attend Holiday Camp (Discounted rates for enrolled campers)
2019 Holiday Camp Dates:
- February Break Dates: Tuesday, February 19 to Friday, February 22, 2019
- Spring Break Dates: Tuesday, April 23 to Friday, April 26, 2019
- Registration for Holiday Camp will open January 9, 2019
- Please email completed registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and drop off payment in the Camp Office. Registration is not complete without form and payment. No “day-of” registration permitted for Holiday Camp due to limited space and staffing ratios.