At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days during Winter and Spring Break. Holiday Camps utilize our spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Rolling River Holiday Camp features:
- Sports, creative arts, DJ dance parties, playgrounds, gymnastics, off-campus trips and more
- Small class sizes with age-appropriate activities (nursery class ages 3-5, elementary class ages 6-10)
- Select any number of days we are open for Holiday Camp
- Half Day (9:00am-1:00pm), Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) or Extended Hours (4:00pm- 6:00pm)
- Lunch and transportation are not provided. Snacks and refreshments are provided.
- You do not need to be enrolled for camp to attend Holiday Camp (Discounted rates for enrolled campers)
2018 Holiday Camp Dates:
- February Break- Tuesday, February 20 to Friday, February 23, 2018– Thanks for a great Winter Break!
- Spring Break- Tuesday, April 3 to Friday, April 6, 2018– Download the Spring Break Holiday Camp Registration Form
- Please email completed registration forms to email@example.com and drop off payment in the Camp Office. Registration is not complete without form and payment. No “day-of” registration permitted for Holiday Camp due to limited space and staffing ratios.