Join Us for the 22nd Annual Fall Festival!
Break out your best Halloween costume and bring your family to the 22nd Annual Rolling River Day Camp Fall Festival on Saturday, October 20 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (raindate Sunday, October 21). The perfect fall event for kids!
This fun-filled event celebrates fall with carnival rides, pony rides, craft projects, sponsor giveaways, farm animals, face painting, music, children’s demos and more. Free admission and open to the public. Food & refreshments available for purchase at the event.
Ride Zone Activities ($15 P.O.P. bracelet)
- Carnival Rides & Bounce Houses
- Balloon Animals
- Train Ride
- Pony Rides/Petting Zoo
- Gaga Courts
- 9 Hole Mini Golf Course
- Seascape Playground
- Beach Volleyball
- Barnacle Blocks Lego Area
- DJ Music
Kids Zone Activities (Free Admission)
- Stage Performances by The Dance Space, School of Rock and Grace Thunderettes
- Interactive Demos provided by Studio Noir Music School and Breathe N Flow Yoga
- Cooking and Crafts Center
- Trikes and Bikes Course
- Tumbling Tides Gymnastics
- Vendor Booths & Activities
- Sports Activities provided by Lil’ Athletes
- Pebble and Sand Playgrounds
- Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Decorating in the “Alumni Zone” for Rolling River 2018 and 2019 Campers
- Food and Refreshments Tent featuring BBQ lunch, snacks and more
- Raffles and Giveaways
- Giveaways and Activities from our Media Sponsors including Local Luxuries, Macaroni Kid Long Beach-Rockville Centre-Oceanside, Hulafrog Town of Hempstead, and Long Island Parent
Click HERE for the official Fall Festival webpage!