Break out your best Halloween costume and bring your family to the 26th Annual Rolling River Fall Festival on Saturday, October 21st (raindate Sunday, October 22nd). The festival runs from 12:00-4:00pm and guests are invited to stay for the entirety of the event. The Fall Festival serves as our largest fundraiser of the year for the Rolling River Campmates Scholarship Program, which provides funds to send local children to camp who are in need of financial assistance.
The 26th Annual Fall Festival is better than ever! It‘s the perfect local, fall event for kids and families. Celebrate the fall season with 4 hours of unlimited access to bounce houses, a petting zoo, pony rides, craft projects, facepainting, DJ music, apparel sale, vendors, giveaways, food trucks, playgrounds, pumpkin patch and much more. Back by popular demand is our onsite “Ocktoberfest” party with local brewhouse, Barrier Brewery.
This event will be held entirely outdoors. Tickets are non-refundable.
FALL FESTIVAL TICKET PRICES:
General Admission- Free Entry. Admission includes access to the Vendor Fair, Playgrounds, Activity Demos and Food & Refreshment Trucks/Tents (food for purchase).
General Admission + Ride Zone
- Includes bounce houses, facepainting, pony rides, petting zoo, character meet and greets, crafts projects, mini golf, photobooth
- Children ages 2-12 must buy this ticket to enter the Ride Zone (adults are no charge)
- All proceeds are donated to the Rolling River Campmates Scholarship Program
- 2024 Enrolled Families- $15 online or $20 cash at the door
- Non Campers- $30 + processing fees online or $35 cash at the door
- Pick a pumpkin from our patch and decorate the pumpkin onsite
- 2024 Enrolled Families- Included with camp tuition (must reserve in advance)
- Non Campers- $5 + processing fees online (must reserve in advance)