At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days during Winter and Spring Break. Holiday Camps utilize our spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Winter Break Holiday Camp Dates: Tuesday, February 20 to Friday, February 23, 2024
Rolling River Holiday Camp features:
- Small class sizes with age-appropriate activities (caters to Nursery through 5th grade)
- Activities include sports, creative arts, dance, playgrounds, gymnastics, music, computers and more
- Schedules change each day to offer a variety of activities for campers attending all week
- Choose 2 or 4 days for a full day (9:00am-4:00pm) or half day for nursery and PreK campers (9:00am-1:00pm)
- All activities, snacks and refreshments are included. Lunch and transportation are not provided.
- You do not need to be enrolled for camp to attend Holiday Camp (Discounted rates for enrolled campers.
- Click Here to learn more about Holiday Camp