At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days during Winter and Spring Break. Holiday Camps utilize our spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Rolling River Holiday Camp features:
- Small class sizes with age-appropriate activities (caters to Nursery through 5th grade)
- Activities include sports, creative arts, dance, playgrounds, gymnastics, music, computers and more
- Schedules change each day to offer a variety of activities for campers attending all week
- Shorter Week Options, Half Day (9:00am-1:00pm), Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm)
- All activities, snacks and refreshments are included. Lunch and transportation are not provided.
- You do not need to be enrolled for camp to attend Holiday Camp (Discounted rates for enrolled campers)
2023 Holiday Camp Dates:
- February Break Dates: Tuesday, February 21 to Friday, February 24, 2023 (Programs include First 2 Days, Second 2 Days or All 4 Days)
- Spring Break Dates: Monday, April 10 to Friday, April 14, 2023 (Programs include First 2 Days, Second 3 Days or All 5 Days)
2023 Holiday Camp Forms:
- CLICK HERE to Register for 2023 April Holiday Camp
- CLICK HERE for the Holiday Camp Handbook & AM/PM Car Placard Template
Email completed registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and drop off payment in the Camp Office or pay online/by phone.