At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days during Winter and Spring Break. Holiday Camps utilize our spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Rolling River Holiday Camp features:
- Small class sizes with age-appropriate activities (nursery class ages 3-5, elementary class ages 6-10)
- Activities include sports, creative arts, dance, playgrounds, gymnastics, music, computers and more
- Schedules change each day to offer a variety of activities for campers attending all week
- Flexible Number of Days, Half Day (9:00am-1:00pm), Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) or Extended Hours (4:00pm- 6:00pm)
- Lunch and transportation are not provided. Snacks and refreshments are provided.
- You do not need to be enrolled for camp to attend Holiday Camp (Discounted rates for enrolled campers)
2021 Holiday Camp Dates:
- February Break Dates: Tuesday, February 16 to Friday, February 19, 2021
- Spring Break Dates: Monday, March 29 to Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Summer Break Dates: Monday, August 23 to Thursday, August 26, 2021 – REGISTER NOW!
Click Here to Download the 2021 Holiday Camp Handbook
Please read enrollment form carefully prior to registering your child as there are changes due to COVID19 regulations. Email completed registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and drop off payment in the Camp Office or pay online/by phone.