Rolling River is excited to partner with established sleepaway camps to offer innovative program options for campers in grades 3-8. Through our unique 4×4 Program, campers may attend a partner sleepaway camp for the first half of the summer and spend the remainder of the summer at Rolling River- all for one price. This is a great option for campers interested in trying sleepaway camp for the first time or those who want to experience both aspects of sleepaway and day camp.
Rolling River offers 4×4 Programs with the following Sleepaway Camps for Summer 2019:
Camp Green Lane
- Location: Green Lane, PA
- Sleepaway Dates: Saturday, June 22 to Saturday, July 27 (Green Lane), Monday, July 29 to Thursday, August 22 (Rolling River)
- Website: www.greenlane.com
- Cost: $8,995
- Description: Camp Green Lane is a traditional overnight summer camp for boys and girls located in southeast Pennsylvania, about an hour from Philadelphia, 90 minutes from NYC, and 2 hours from Long Island. Since 1926, they have provided a fun, family atmosphere, where children cultivate friendships, character & lifetime memories. Their program emphasizes participation, skill building and teamwork through a combination of athletics, aquatics, the arts and adventure. Camp Green Lane is a close-knit community bound by love, loyalty, spirit, and respect for their shared history and the many traditions that they hold dear.
The Sports Academy at Brookwood Camps
- Location: Glen Spey, NY
- Sleepaway Dates: Saturday, June 29 to Saturday, July 27 (Brookwood), Monday, July 29 to Thursday, August 22 (Rolling River)
- Website: www.brookwoodcamps.com
- Cost: Boys Camp- $10,450, Girls Camp- $9,550
- Description: The Sports Academy experience at Brookwood Camps is one where your child will develop new skills, learn to live with others, and have fun. This is accomplished each summer in a safe, nurturing & caring environment where each child is made to feel special. The results are children that leave camp with a good self- image, high confidence level and friendships to last a lifetime. Brookwood Camps goes great lengths to secure world class athletic instructors in a variety of sports and compliment them with a professional educator led staff that oversees the daily program. Their insight, expertise and warmth are visible as the campers freely take advantage of this great source of knowledge and kindness.
Sleepaway Plus: Alumni Campers may choose to attend any sleepaway camp for 7 weeks and spend the end of the summer at Rolling River. Monday August 12 to Thursday, August 22, 2019- $2,000 per camper
*Important Note for 4×4 Programs: Due to space limitations in bunks and groups, campers enrolled in the 4×4 program may not make changes to the number of weeks at each camp once the summer has started. Campers enrolled in the 4×4 program will attend Rolling River Day Camp for Half Season 2. Please contact the sleepaway camps directly to learn more about their program offerings and facilities.