Thank you for your interest in working as a Rolling River Crew Member! All staff members must be available to work the entire summer (38 days camp is in session) unless otherwise discussed. Staff members are not hired on a part time basis.
If you are APPLYING to be a Crew Member for the first time, please complete the Staff Application:
- All first-time staff members (including past CITs) must apply to work through Rolling River’s staff application.
- Submit the online application, including the 3 online references within the application
- If a position is available in your area of interest, you will receive a text message to set up an initial interview
- References will be followed up by the Rolling River office after your interview
- If your references are satisfactory and a position is available, you will be invited to sign a contract
If you are a RETURNING Crew Member, please complete your Staff Return Form:
- Alumni staff members receive an invitation to return to camp in November.
- Returning staff members do NOT need to complete the online staff application but do need to set up a review meeting and contract signing.
- Log On to Camp In Touch , navigate to “Forms and Documents” and complete the following form- “Returning Staff: Position Request & Assessment Form”
- Click Here to schedule your Contract Signing Appointment through Calendly
Camp salary and compensation packages are discussed during the interview. Compensation is dependent on multiple factors including age and/or grade, position type, background experience, years working at Rolling River and tuition needed for children.