Welcome aboard as a Rolling River Crew Member! Just like our campers, you will make life-long friendships, develop important personal skills and form endless memories of your incredible summer down at the “RIVA”. See below for next steps to get ready for camp. Please reach out to the Camp Office if you have any questions.
- Staff members with a pending offer will receive an email to complete our onboarding documents
- Each staff member receives a unique code to access the electronic onboarding portal
- All documents must be completed prior to signing an employment contract
- A sex offender check will be conducted for all pending employees
- Pending staff members will receive a link to book an in-person contact signing appointment
- Staff members under 18 years old must have a parent/guardian present at their contract signing appointment
- Staff members will meet with a Camp Director to review the compensation packages, employment dates and important policies and procedures
Pre-Camp Staff Documents
- Rolling River uses “Camp In Touch” as our electronic document portal. To access, use the same email and password used for the staff application. You may also download the “Campanion” app to access relevant forms and documents (Campanion is connected to Camp In Touch so it is the same log in credentials).
- Per the Board of Health, all staff members must complete a physical examination and provide a medical form within the last year. The Staff Medical Form is posted on Camp In Touch.
- All employee handbooks, calendars and menus are posted on Camp In Touch. Handbooks will be reviewed during Staff Orientation.
- Additional documents to complete on Camp In Touch include the Staff Transportation Form, Text Message Opt-In and Health Form.
Pre-Camp Staff Trainings
- Staff members should review their employment contracts for relevant Staff Orientation dates and times
- Rolling River offers First Aid/CPR/AED certification here at camp! All group counselors, waterfront staff and health center staff are required to be first aid/CPR/AED certified. Check your email for a registration link with more information.
- Interested in taking a subsidized lifeguarding or bus driver course? Contact the Camp Office for information on how to register for specialized courses.
Earn Additional Money
- Refer Your Friends- Share the love and recruit your friends to join the crew! Earn a $50 bonus per staff member that is hired due to your referral.
- Babysitter List- Earn additional money through our exclusive “Staff Babysitting List”, emailed annually to hundreds of Rolling River families.
- Events Staff- Join the “Rolling River Events Team” to assist with seasonal events, Holiday Camp, birthday parties, school picnics, corporate events and more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Let’s Get Social!- Check your email and text messages for updates on our staff coffee bars and breakfasts, as well as off-campus staff-only events. Follow @rollingriverdaycamp or @rrsummersocials for event dates and locations.