Rolling River offers childcare before and after regular camp hours as needed. The regular camp day runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Regular AM drop off is from 8:30am to 9:10am. Regular PM pick up is from 4:10-4:25pm. If your child is using our bus transportation, pick up and drop off times may vary. If you need hours before or after our regular AM and PM drop off and pick up times, please register your child for Before or After Care.
There is NO transportation available for Before or After Care- it is parent drop off and pick up only. Snack is provided in the PM camper care only.
- AM camper care is available from 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- PM camper care is available from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- $10.00 per child per hour. If child is not picked up within a reasonable time after 6:00PM, an additional charge, pro-rated for each 15 minute block, will be incurred. Gratuities for AM/PM counselors at the end of the summer are optional and appreciated.
Rolling River Day Camp offers the following options for AM and PM care based on the family’s needs:
- Option #1 – Pre-payment of total amount for AM/PM care. Full pre-payment will entitle you to a 20% discount on the total cost and must be received prior to the first day of camp. If your child does not utilize the AM/PM child care service for the amount of hours that you designated, there is no refund at the conclusion of the camp season.
- Option #2 – Weekly payments on the total number of hours for that week ONLY collected by Counselor in charge of AM/PM childcare. This will NOT entitle you to any pre-payment discount and must be paid at the conclusion of each week or camper care service will not be provided for your child.
- Option #3- Camper care can also be used on a day-by-day basis in case of emergency. You must contact the Camp Office prior to dropping off or picking up your child to use daily camper care.