Rolling River offers childcare before and after regular camp hours as needed. The regular camp day runs from 8:45am to 4:15pm. There is NO transportation available for AM or PM care- it is parent drop off and pick up only. Snack is provided in the PM camper care only.
- AM camper care is available from 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- PM camper care is available from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- $8.00 per child per hour (or $2.00 per 15 minute increment). If child is not picked up within a reasonable time after 6:00PM, an additional charge, pro-rated for each 15 minute block, will be incurred. Gratuities for AM/PM counselors at the end of the summer are optional and appreciated.
Rolling River Day Camp offers the following options for AM and PM care based on the family’s needs:
- Option #1 – Pre-payment of total amount for AM/PM care. Full pre-payment will entitle you to a 20% discount on the total cost and must be received prior to the first day of camp. If your child does not utilize the AM/PM child care service for the amount of hours that you designated, there is no refund at the conclusion of the camp season.
- Option #2 – Weekly payments on the total number of hours for that week ONLY collected by Counselor in charge of AM/PM childcare. This will NOT entitle you to any pre-payment discount and must be paid at the conclusion of each week or camper care service will not be provided for your child.
- Option #3- Camper care can also be used on a day-by-day basis in case of emergency. You must contact the Camp Office prior to dropping off or picking up your child to use daily camper care.