Back by Popular Demand! “Outdoor Holiday Family Photoshoot Sessions” with Family Photographer Jodi Applebaum
Two Dates Available- Sunday, November 14 and Sunday, November 21 -First come, first serve appointments, one family at at time.
Text Jodi directly to book your shoot- 516-459-5284. Half of the proceeds will be donated to Rolling River Day Camp’s Scholarship Fund.
Tips for a Successful and “Stress-Less” Photoshoot from Jodi
- Establish a reward with your kids beforehand for good behavior (i.e. ice cream date, extra screen time)
- Make sure they have a light snack, but not a lot of sugar, before the shoot so they are not hungry
- Have everyone’s clothing prepared the night before to be sure you have all items the day of the shoot. Also try on clothing items beforehand to ensure it fits!
- Remember the little details like headbands and belts- they count and look great in pictures
- Leave with 15 minutes to spare to allow for traffic since rushing equals stress!
- Once you arrive at the shoot, just let go and let the photographer do all the work! That’s what you are paying them for. Family photographers are used to working with shy kids, difficult kids and rowdy kids so don’t worry! It’s all part of their provided service- to loosen them up and get them to smile. So relax…and maybe they will catch you smiling too!