Application & Resources
Thank you for your interest in working as a Rolling River Crew Member! All staff members must be available to work the entire summer (38 days camp is in session). Staff members are not hired on a part time basis.
Alumni staff members receive an invitation to return to camp in November. Returning staff members do NOT need to complete the online staff application but do need to set up a review meeting and contract signing. Returning staff must complete their staff forms through Camp In Touch prior to scheduling a contract signing.
All first-time staff members (including past CITs) must apply to work through Rolling River’s staff application. In order to be considered for a position at Rolling River Day Camp, all new staff members must follow the process below:
- Submit the online application, including the 3 online references within the application
- If a position is available in your area of interest, you will receive a phone call to set up an initial interview
- References will be followed up by the Rolling River office staff after your interview
- If your references are satisfactory and a position is available, you will be invited to sign a contract during your final interview
- All staff members must attend mandatory pre-camp orientation sessions. Dates will be discussed during the contract signing